Clementine Jam (Tangerine)
A delicious jam that exploits the wonderful tastes of the Citrus season. Can be paired with a variety of foods.
Write a review
- 3 pounds clementines or tangerines
- 2 lemons
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 4 cups sugar
- Peel the clementines and cut into small pieces. Cut the peel of about half of clementines into very thin slices
- Juice 2 lemons
- Combine the clementines, the lemon juice, and the water in a pot. Bring to a boil; I use a hand blender and pulse it a few times to puree the jam down a bit. Add the peel from the clementines, simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the sugar and bring rapidly to a boil. Stir constantly while bringing the mixture to a boil for 2 to 5 minutes
- Transfer to clean, sterilized jars and screw on two-piece lids. Process in a boiling water bath for 15 minutes.
Please follow and like us: